Conference on Electrics/Electronics in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles and Electrical Energy Management, June, 8-9 2016, Wiesloch, Germany
15.2.2016 The international EEHE Conference (Electrics / Electronics in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles and Electrical Energy Management) is being held on 8 and 9 June 2016 for the fifth time. Haus der Technik brings together developers, users and researchers at EEHE, which combines the themes of three HDT conferences: „Energy Management and On-Board Networks“, „Electrics / Electronics in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles“ and „Engine Start / Stop Systems“.
Conference participants have the chance to meet all important players in the industry at a single conference. From the large number of submissions received, a particularly attractive programme has been put together with poster presentations and vehicle displays.
EEHE 2015 in Bad Boll was a great success with around 200 participants, 50 speakers, an attractive exhibition, numerous electric, hybrid and test vehicles as well as countless meetings, discussions and the opportunity to forge interesting contacts.
We invite you to share your recent scientific results, research projects, as well as industrial developments and strategies, either in oral or poster presentations. Conference language is English.
- Components, systems and architectures and design tools for Micro up to Full Hybrid, Plug-in-Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Electrified powertrain systems, High Volatage Safety, semiconductors for Hybrid and Electric Vehicle applications
- 12/48V power supply system architectures and 48V components
- Multiple voltage power supply (12V/24V/48V/HV)
- Electrical energy management and operating strategies (incl. Cloud/Backend)
- Battery management & low voltage accumulators
- Electric charging
- Power electronics
- Special applications for heavy duty vehicles
- Development tools and methods
- Power supply systems for highly automated or autonomous drive